Surf Yoga Retreat Package is particularly well suited to surfers’ needs. While a new surfer can get benefits from the strength-building qualities of an asana practice, others more experienced will get more out of a slower, stretcher practice, either immediately after riding or on a day off.
Just a few mindful, easy stretches will prevent muscles from settling into a shortened, stiff position, and will make your next surf session that much more enjoyable and productive. Sur Yoga Retreats have much more in common than it might seem at first glance. And if the benefits of yoga for surfing are more or less clear, the effect of surfing on your yoga practice is not so obvious.
Surf Yoga Retreat package will help you to discover this mutual influence. Our practices are aimed at the development of both: flexibility and strength of the muscular corset with special attention to the muscles of the shoulder girdle and back, which are actively participating in the surfing process. In addition, our lessons include asanas that develop your sense of balance and coordination. Every morning at dawn you will take part in an active and invigorating Vinyasa flow practice that will make you sweat and energize for the whole surfing day. And at a sunset, after a tiring and overwhelming day of surfing, we will relax and relieve the accumulated tension with Yin and Restorative yoga methods. Slow practice and long retention of asanas will allow you to enter a state of deep relaxation and reboot for the next day in the ocean.
What will surfing give to those who are already actively practicing yoga? Unity. Unity with the ocean, with yourself, with the present. And surfing is just about it: you and the ocean and nothing else exists around at the moment, total immersion, total enjoyment of the moment and total genuine happiness. The feeling of life, living in its entirety at the moment. Isn’t that what we strive for in our practices? Sharing energy with nature, with the Universe is the philosophy of both yoga and surfing. Come and dive in with us.
- 07.00 Morning yoga session
- 08.30 Surfer’s Hearty and healthy big breakfast
- 09.30 Road trip to the best waves of the day
- 10.00 Morning surf lesson / supervised surfing with instructors
- 13.00 Picnic at the beach
- 13.30 Supervised Afternoon surfing session
- 16.00 / 16.30 Back to the Surf Camp
- 17.30 After surfing yoga session
- 19.30 Tasty Moroccan Hearty and healthy traditional Dinner
PRICES FROM 510 EUR
ALL EQUIPMENTS PROVIDED
For your convenience we have a large High-quality surf equipments Surfboards (hard and soft) comfortable warm wetsuits. All the surf equipments you need are provided.
What is Included
- Surf Discovery team on hand 24/7.
- Clean and comfort accommodation.
- Morning and After surfing Yoga Sessions (x6 days included on a 7 night stay).
- 6 Tasty moroccan dinners per week. Moroccan traditional food.
- Daily Big Surfer’s Breakfast (e.g. Eggs, cereal, delicious Moroccan bread, tea, coffee, juice etc).
- 2hr morning surfing lessons and supervised guiding with instructors (x6 sessions included on a 7 night stay).
- Packed lunch, water bottel, fruits
- High-quality surf equipments Surfboards (hard and soft) comfortable warm wetsuits and leashes.
- Transfer from and to airport or bus station Agadir.( Return minimum 5 nights stay)
- One day trip to Paradise valley. (no charge only from 7 nights stay)
- Daily transport from to the surf spot adopted to your surf level (beach).
- Free Wifi available throughout all building.
- photo sessions + feedback. (Optional)
What is Not Included
- Flight Ticket.
- Marrakech airport or bus station transfer.